Amadablam Base Camp Trekking:
Activity Level: Challenging/Exciting Maximum Elevation:4600m/ 15,091ft Trip Length: 14 Days Trip Mode: Tea House Minimum Pax:2+
Amadablam Base Camp Price US$ 1500 USD
OUT LINE ITINERARY
PACKAGE INCLUDES & PACKAGE EXCLUDE
Amadablam Base Camp Trekking:
The number of days required for Amadablam Base Camp Trekking will be dispersed as:
Trekking Days: 09 Days.
Kathmandu Stay: 04 Days (Including one contingency day)
Departure Day: 01 Day.
Amadablam (6,812 m/ 22,349 ft), as it emerges and stands so resolute and strong that it rightly assumes the name as ‘The Matterhorn of Nepal’. The Amadablam Base Camp trekking offers anyone with a wonderful mixture of eventful legendary Everest base camp trials and untouched Amadablam base camp. Amadablam base camp trek takes you to the serene and most beautiful surroundings still very untouched by civilization. It is undeniably considered one of the most picturesque trekking destinations in the entire Everest trekking category.
From Lukla, the world’s most dangerous airport we enter the buffer zone into the most enchanting valley of Dudh Koshi. We walk the historical trail set by the pioneer mountaineers to the beautiful settlement of Namche. Furthermore, being at Khumjung, the green hidden valley and to witness the Yeti scalp is fascinating. Trekking over the high elevated trail to Pangbuche is remarkable where the inspiring Amadablam dominates the skyline. The most delightful hike to Amadablam base camp starts early with an awe-inspiring view and remarkable settings. Moreover, here we go beyond the established trails beneath the overwhelming flanks of Amadablam which is simply phenomenal. It offers anyone with a breathtaking 360-degree mountain panorama with the view of a unique Everest summit on the horizon above the Nuptse wall. Nothing is so fascinating than being in the serene mountain meadow with motivating surrounding and sensational views. Amadablam base camp trekking is so tranquil that anybody takes delight in being in such a mystical environment.
In the Everest region with everyday gain in the altitude, we need the essential process of acclimatization which is vital. However, Ultimate Nepal Adventure designs its overall itinerary that involves healthier adaptation to the thin air environment. This gradual adaptation can eventually guarantee everyone a safe passage to where we are going.
DAY 01: Arrive to Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft) DAY 02: Half day city tour/ afternoon trek briefing and preparation / welcome dinner DAY 03: Fly to Lukla (2,840 m/9,317 ft) and trek to Phakding (2,610 m/8,562 ft) 3 -4 hours DAY 04: Trek to Namche (3,450 m/11,318 ft) 6 – 7 hours DAY 05: Acclimatization day at Namche /morning excursion. DAY 06: Trek to Khumjung (3,780 m/12,401 ft) 2 – 3 hours DAY 07: Trek to Phortse (3,810 m/12,500 ft) 5 – 6 hours DAY 08: Trek to Pangbuche (3,930 m/12,893 ft) 4 – 5 hours DAY 09: Trek to Amadablam Base Camp (4,600 m/ 15,091 ft) and Trek to Tyengbuche (3,860 m/12,664 ft) DAY 10: Trek to Monjo (2,850 m/9,350 ft) 5 – 6 hours DAY 11: Trek to Lukla (2,840 m/9,317 ft) 5 – 6 hours DAY 12: Fly to Kathmandu – 35 minutes DAY 13: Contingency day in Kathmandu in case of flight cancellation. DAY 14: Departure day
Important Note The above itinerary is simply a guideline and is subject to alteration as per the circumstances. Your group leader is solely liable to bring about changes in the best interest of the group.
DAY 01: Arrive at Kathmandu (1,400 m/4,593 ft)
Soon you land in Kathmandu airport your group leader will be there with Ultimate Nepal Adventure board to greet you and transfer you to the hotel. Despite, the capital city of Nepal certainly being the busiest with hectic traffic it undoubtedly has a strong appeal with local splendor and vigorous activities around, where you can simply relax and take pleasure in the fun of driving through the unfamiliar roads. Highlights:
• Pick up from the international airport.
• Transfer to the hotel by your Group Leader.
• Short preliminary briefing.
• Arriving early allows you to explore Kathmandu.
• Welcome dinner and getting to know each other.
DAY 2: IN KATHMANDU
Today would be the most exhilarating day where your leader introduces you to our city tour expert who guides you to the most pious Hindu and Buddhist religious place that is listed in the world heritage sites and elucidates you the entire mysticism over its existence. Highlights:
• Breakfast depending on your choice and preference.
• Meet-up at 9 is for the tour.
• Visit Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath.
• Lunch on your preference.
• Getting together for trek briefing as per the time given by your leader.
• Distribution of the company’s trek equipment’s.
DAY 03: FLIGHT TO LUKLA (2,800 m / 9,186 ft) TREK TO PHAKDING (2,600 m/8,530 ft) 3/4 hrs
This 3/4 hours easy walk on the legendary trekking trail through the cultured Sherpa villages with its exceptional beauty and the view of stunning landscape, deep valley and Dudh Koshi gorge is unique. Highlights:
• Flying in a twin-otter plane to a small Lukla airport at the elevation of 2840 m
• A beautiful walk through the series of stunning native settlement
• The phenomenal sight of profound gorges, ancient farming terraces and the scenic beauty at the backdrop is something special on the very first day.
• Overnight stay at stunning Phakding, fabulous dinner and briefing by your leader along with several fascinating stories.
DAY 04 – 05: TREK TO NAMCHE BAZAAR (3,450 m / 11,318ft) 7 hrs. ACCLIMATIZATION DAY
Today we will start early for Namche Bazaar, the capital and the Administrative Center of the Khumbu district. It’s more of a luxurious city in the middle of no way amid remoteness and thin air. Despite long hours walk it’s far more than just trekking. Give time to adapt your body with thin air. It’s not a matter about proving your physical strength, its more about taking pleasure with steady ascend. Highlights:
• Wakeup call as set by your leader
• 3 hours gentle walkthrough series of pleasant villages to the last settlement of Jorsale for lunch
• The crossing of 5 high suspension bridges is daring.
• The scenic beauty, deep gorges of soaring cliffs at the backdrop is phenomenal.
• Being at Namche, the dreamland is remarkable which is worth an effort.
• 1 and ½ hours amazing walk for acclimatization.
• Walk to Syangbuche, one of the enchanting places in the region with the world’s highest airstrip.
• The close view of the magnificent mountain, extensive green hills, and the Tibetan Buddhist culture and to witness the territory of the yaks is charismatic
• The first view of the world’s highest mountain (Mt. Everest)
DAY 06: TREK TO KHUMJUNG (3,780 m / 12,401ft) 3 hrs.
A short and relaxing walk to the “Valley inside the Clouds”, Khumjung, situated at the base of the holy mountain, Khumbiyela is exceptionally sensational. Khumjung, the green hidden valley is indeed very enchanting with its extent making it one of the largest settlements in the region and with all the green painted roofs giving it more of a peaceful appearance. Highlights:
• 2 and ½ hours easy walk
• Visit yak farm, the school built by Edmund Hillary and the Khumjung monastery to witness the scalp of the yeti is another legendary quest.
• Free afternoon for self-exploration around the village of Khumjung.
DAY 07: TREK TO PHORTSE (3,810 m / 12,500 ft) 6 hrs.
We skip the overcrowded traditional trial and explore the lower section of the Gokyo valley with the most amazing setting. Highlights:
• Fabulous walk to the ridge of Mong-La with stunning mountain views.
• Deep drop to the Gokyo gorge for lunch with chances to see musk deer
• Unlike much other settlement, the terraced village of Phortse is special of its kind
DAY 08: TREK TO PANGBUCHE (3,930 m/12,893 ft) 4 hours
Leaving Phortse we take the high trail, considered to be one of the most beautiful trails with an outstanding view of the enormous mountain and deep valley. Pangbuche, situated at the foot of soaring Amadablam Mountain is another attraction. Highlights:
• A beautiful walk through high elevation trail with the most beautiful view.
• Chances to witness the musk deer, mountain goat, and different birds
• Effortless walk to Pangbuche and fabulous lunch.
• Getting closer to mount Amadablam is appealing.
• Free afternoon for self-exploration and ease
DAY 09: TREK TO AMADABLAM BASE CAMP (4,576 m/15,043 ft) AND TREK TO TYENGBUCHE (3,860 m/12,664 ft)
Today we ascend over 500 m to get the stunning Amadablam Base camp. Despite the 3 hour climb, it’s worth an effort to be at the base of one of the most beautiful mountains in the world. The breathtaking view is simply unbelievable. We then trek to Tengboche monastery, one of the most active monasteries in the region. Tengboche monastery has always been a place of worship for the natives and the mountain climbers before climbing any peak in the Everest region. Highlights:
• Delightful walk to the base of the world’s most beautiful mountain.
• Witness the most enchanting moment of your life.
• Unlike much other settlement Tyengbuche is special of its kind with stunning mountain views
• Visit the monastery and lighting the butter lamp is an incredible experience
• Witness the untold history and the activities of Tyengbuche.
DAY 10: TREK TO MONJO (2,850 m/9,350 ft) 6/7 hrs.
Today we will walk an entirely different route that will eventually take us to Namche. Walk to Namche on a fresh route makes anyone cheerful of their accomplishment. Highlights:
• Effortless walk to Phunki Tenga through a forest of rhododendron with chances to see the wildlife
• Steep ascent to Kyangjuma ridge with a splendid view.
• Lunch at Namche and a break for small shopping.
• Give yourself a break at Monjo either with drinks or buying souvenirs
DAY 11: TREK TO LUKLA 5 hrs
Being it last night fun activities follows with dancing, eating, drinking and tipping.
Day 12 – 13: FLY TO KATHMANDU AND CONTINGENCY DAY
Sensational flight back to the capital city of Kathmandu. You have a contingency day in Kathmandu in case of Lukla-Kathmandu flight cancellation which can be appropriately exploited exploring around the city that has so much to offer. Highlights:
• Morning flight to Kathmandu
• Explore the Capital City of Kathmandu as per your requirements.
DAY 14: DEPARTURE DAY
Depending on your flight schedule airport transportation will be provided. Your leader will be there to send you off home.
Cost Includes All Essential Permits. Airport pickups and drops facility on both Domestic and International flights. Three-star twin bed sharing hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed / Breakfast basis. Welcome dinner in a typical traditional Nepali restaurant. Half-day guided city sightseeing with paid entrance fee. All Government and Local tax. DOMESTIC FLIGHTS FROM KATHMANDU / LUKLA AND LUKLA / KATHMANDU. Fundamental trekking gears like a sleeping bag, down jacket fleece liner, etc. Tea-house accommodation or tented camp as per the trek. Properly boiled water for drinking every morning and evening. Meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast with hot beverages) during the trek. An accomplished trekking Group Leader and assistant guides. All Ground Staff their allowances + insurance. Oxygen cylinders and an all-inclusive medical kit on all trips. Take away Ultimate Nepal Adventure duffel bag, T-shirt, Buff (multi-functional head-wear) and trekking Map.
Cost Excludes A fee levied on a Nepali visa. All personal expenses including Food while in Kathmandu. International flight fares. A medical examination or emergency rescues. Donations. Staff Tipping. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu on early arrival or Late Departures. Travel or medical insurance. Optional tours and sightseeing or any activities during free time. Other personal expenses – laundry, battery charges, shower, etc.
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.